Full name: Niall James Horan
Hometown: Mullingar, Country Westmeath, Ireland
Birthday: September 13, 1993
Celebrity Crush: Cheryl Cole
Ideal Girl: Cute, with a good personality
X Factor Audition Song: "So Sick" by Ne-Yo
Musical Influences: Frank Sinatra, Michael Bubble, Dean Martin, Bon Jovi, The Eagles, The Script
Favorite Song: "Wanted: Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi
Favorite Artist: Michael Bubble
Favorite Movie: Anchorman
- He's been playing the guitar since he was a kid.
- He has Ornithophobia or the fear of birds. When he was a kid, he was attacked by a pigeon while he was on the toilet, whick caused the phobia.
- He's the only member of One Direction who isn't from the UK
- Niall's half eaten Vegemite toast was given up for auction and hit $100,000 on eBay.
- He studied at all-boys Christian Brothers school, Colaiste Mhuire.
- Before he joined The X Factor, Niall performed in his homeland as a support act for Lloyd Daniels in a performance in Dublin.
- His Lucky charm is a Pair of White Socks.
- The only thing he likes about himself? His Eyes!
- He's a pro at copying accents, particularly American and British. Did we mention he's Irish?
- Niall's favorite color is Blue.
- How do you pronounce his name? It sounds like "nile" as in the Nile River.
- He'd rather lick a fat man's armpit than drown in a sea of mayonnaise.
- Harry once claimed that Niall is the "Perfect prank target"
"I hate it when girls act stupid 'cause they think it's cute. Intelligence is sexy."
"Because I'm Irish!."